In recent years, there have been amazing advancements in the quality and design of this durable, desirable flooring.
- Available in a fabulous assortment of designs, colors, and textures, resilient flooring brings you exciting new styles that create beautiful rooms.
- This type of floor is moisture resistant, impervious to most stains, and easy to clean.
- Resilient flooring doesn’t need to be waxed—its top layer is made to stay shiny.
- Heavy traffic is no problem, because these floors not only handle lots of activity, they’re actually resistant to scratches.
- Resilient flooring is … resilient. It’s flexible and comfortable underfoot, and there’s less breakage when items are dropped.
- The price tag is usually a very pleasant surprise.